Common Sense Media Productions, Inc.
In Association With BOOM TV
CLICK HERE TO SEE BOOM VIDEO
Common Sense Media Productions is a film & video
consulting company that provides:
"All Phases of Media Production"
Click PLAY above to see Corporate Demo Reel
Click PLAY above to see Commercial Demo Reel
The financial recovery has begun to take place for a number of businesses. The management at these companies is looking to increase their sales as well as their market share. Years ago media professionals were required to increase market share for their clients or they lost that client and most likely their jobs.
This successful model that we are proposing is currently returning because companies can no longer afford to waste their financial resources on inexperienced people and campaigns that do not bear desired results.
The technological advancements in this industry have brought the cost of creating and producing media down so that there are many unqualified people able to make the investment in the technology to compete for this business. The only difference in being able to create first class media is the creative experience, and how to use those tools.
As distribution outlets expand (TV, radio, cable, mobile devices, the internet) the need for programming and the diversity of the use of video media also expands.
Online video continues to grow in popularity among Internet users
Underscoring the importance of online video as a marketing tool for retailers, 68% of U.S. adult Internet users watch videos on YouTube and other video-sharing web sites, up from 33% in late 2008, *the Pew Research Center says in a recent report.
The report also notes that online video viewing is almost universal among younger online users:
- Among Internet users 18 to 29 years old, 89% watch videos on video-sharing sites, up from 72% in 2008
- Among Internet users 30 to 49 years old, 67% view content on video-sharing sites, up from 58% in 2008.
- Among Internet users 50 to 64 years old, 41% view content on video-sharing sites, up from 34% in 2008.
- Among Internet uses 65 and older, 27% view content on video-sharing sites, up from 19% in 2008.
* The report, “The Audience for Online Video-Sharing Shoots Up,” is based on a survey by the Pew Internet & American Life Project conducted from March 26 to April 29.
The report also notes that, among people who access the Internet with wireless devices, 71% visit video-sharing sites, compared to 38% of people who don’t access the web with wireless devices.
Common Sense Media Productions strategize with you to determine the proper use of your budget in order to reach your customer demographics and give you the best ways to increase your market share.